The purpose of the Cambridge CAE – C1 Advanced course is to provide students with the skills and knowledge that are necessary for taking the Cambridge C1 Advanced exam.
In the Cambridge CAE – C1 Advanced course, students will:
- Master the C1 Advanced test format and the requirements for each section of the exam
- Study complex grammatical structures
- Increase advanced vocabulary on a selection of relevant topics
- Improve pronunciation features
- Practice reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Study techniques to succeed in the Reading & Use of English, Listening, Writing and Speaking sections of the exam
- Learn functional language for everyday living in Australia
The course provides opportunities for students to learn, make errors, receive feedback and engage in authentic, functional and practical lessons.
|2020||Morning (Set intakes)||January 6
||Morning (set intakes)||January 4
*Intake dates dependent on sufficient number of students. Please contact our marketing team for more information.
Morning class timetable: 8:30am – 2:15pm, Monday – Thursday
Evening class timetable: 5:00pm – 9:15pm, Monday – Friday
Cambridge CAE – C1 Advanced – CRICOS Course Code: 0100814
|Duration||4 – 12 weeks (Level completion approximately 12 weeks)|
|Starting Dates||Every Monday + Set Intakes (see above)|
|Hours Per Week||20 hours per week + 5 Self-study lessons and homework|
|Material Fee||$10 a week ($60 Minimum)|
|Tuition Fee||$400 per week|
*Please note that these fees can change at any time throughout the year.